Tuesday, August 18, 2009

My Certificates, Time to Brag














Well, everyone, it has been a great two years! We got a lot of things done, So, now it is time to show off. (You will just have to indulge me for a few moments.)
So, here are copies of the wonderful certificates I have accumulated over the past two years with Literacy AmeriCorps New Orleans and with St. Vincent de Paul -- ALC.

In the photos we see the original certificate given to me from SVDP-ALC for the year 2007 -08 (signed by Sr. Lory herself!) and my AmeriCorps certificate for 2007-08.
Then we see my certificate of completion for Literacy AmeriCorps for 2008 -09, an Old NOLA Award given to me by Sarah for being the Corps historian (this is greatly appreciated !!), and a large, framed certificate from SVDP-ALC from Sr. Lory and Sr. Kathleen (which is wondeful ! and will go on display my bookshelf).
My thanks to everyone.
-- Adrian

No comments: